Friday 20 April 2012

Clever Facebook Status Messages

Bring some smiles to your online friends with these clever Facebook status messages. Here is a good collection of clever Facebook Status updates. We will be updating more Clever Facebook Status soon.

there is a huge collection of clever Facebook status quotes, i am very sure you guys really like our facebook Statuses and use it on your facebook profile and makes other happy.

1) No matter where I am, no matter where you are, I’ll be there when its over baby. Cause I was there from the start.

2) No matter how long we have traveled on the wrong road, we can always turn around.

3) When your enemies are making mistakes, don’t interrupt them.

4) Sometimes the best revenge is moving forward and being happy despite the people that try to drag you down.

5) I don’t like to think myself as ‘Special’ I like to think myself as limited edition.

6) My life is open book but i don’t allow everyone to read it.

7) The true beauty of a woman is her ability to make a man better in every way.

8) You can’t make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it’s no longer a mistake, it’s a choice.

9) I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what i am saying.

10) would like to remind you that amateurs built the ark professionals built the Titanic

11) If somebody really cares about you they will never put you on the back burner.

12) If people are trying to bring you down it only means that you are above them.

13) Problem of solving a problem is not a problem, but when a problem solves a problem without any problem then the problem is not at all a problem. Any problem?

14) People wear masks to see who cares enough to see through it. I built a wall around me to see who would be brave enough to climb it.



Enjoy and have fun with facebook by sharing the clever facebook status . Enjoy the hilarious commenting on clever statuses. Keep sharing clever status on your wall and make everyone laugh. 123status is the place to read Clever Facebook Status. Here we keep adding clever facebook status and clever fb status on daily basis. Dont hesitate to click on LIKE button if you really like any facebook clever statuses.

And You Can Also Read About  Tumblr Blog By Steve Slater

No comments:

Post a Comment