Monday 16 April 2012

Positive Attitude Qoutes And Sayings

Positive attitude is a state of mind. It is when someone is hopeful and looks at the bright side of things even when the situation looks bleak and dismal. In like manner the positive people around you can motivate you and pick you up when things are not going the way you planned.

when you develop positive attitude you will motivate yourself as well as others. You will have an aura around you that is contagious.

Everyone is different, but it sure helps to be passionate about your goal. Most times every year that passes will see an increase in earnings, but only if you have the right attitude and keep working on your skills.

Latest Attitude Facebook Statuses are:-

1) Thinks a certain someone needs to shut the hell up! If you are thinking its you. Your probably right. :)

2) i am me and you are you stay outta my face or bitch you wont have one anymore!!

3) has decided that if they has another day like today, they's going to let their inner bitch out on parole to take care of what needs taking care of!!!

4) I make no excuses for who I am and you either like me for who I am or don't; either way I will be fine.

5) *Toast pops out of toaster* Me: AHHHHH I'M BEING ATTACKED!!!

6) Today's attitude forecast..Partly crabby with a 75% chance of mood swings..

7) I'm not a flirt or a tease... I'm just a reminder of what you want but can't have!

8) If I am not worth the truth, then you are not worth talking to..

9) i love when ppl talk shit bout meh cuz it lets me know that u a fuckin liar

10) I have been told by many people that I have a BAD attitude. In turn I tell them YES I do and it is mine, get your own.

11) Self confidence is very important. But without compassion and humility, it's just arrogance.

12) How can u believe on the word 'believe', when there is a lie in center!

13) I'm not mad at you, I'm just not dealing with you and your drama anymore...seriously just get over yourself...your not all that .

14) Don't walk as if you rule the world, walk as if you don't care who rules the world. ! That's called Attitude.

15) Have the attitude that says, I am not getting stuck on this page. I know God has a new chapter for me filled with blessings, favour and victory!


Attitude facebook statuses for your profile page. facebook status updates about love, romance and other facebook statuses to make your page stand out. et a new Attitude Facebook Status for your profile.Our facebook statuses collection is always fresh as we are updating our facebook statuses database every few minutes, so you can get fresh funny facebook statuses every time.

And You Can Also Read About Weebly Blog By Steve Slater.

No comments:

Post a Comment